Saturday, April 17, 2010

RESET

On April 15th I ran my first 5k. It was awful. I ran so tight and slow. I didn't start running until ten minutes into the race. There were so many runners and walkers and I didn't line up in time. And did I possibly mention the hill. There was a nice hill, brick road with deep pits, and walkers. Trying to slowly run around walkers was aggravating. But before I get full of myself, I probably finished 5 minutes before the walkers.

So Why am I smiling?
I felt like I accomplished something wonderful. I got my first 5k out of the way and now I just build on that. That smile says no where to go but up!

That being said. I have slacked on my diet for that last two weeks and my weight is creeping back up. I think I have gained it all in my chin. So I am officially back on the ball tomorrow. I have to get that extra weight back off immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment